Rental Rules and Terms and Conditions:
- CHECK-IN TIME is AFTER 3 P.M. CST AND CHECKOUT is 12 NOON.
- NO Early Check-in or late checkout.
- NO SMOKING inside the unit. Permitted only on the BALCONY
- NO PETS are allowed.
DAMAGE/SECURITY DEPOSIT - A SECURITY deposit of $250 is required. This must be received with the booking of the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a Damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
- No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
- All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by My Community.
PAYMENT –. 100% Paid online at booking.
- Greater than 60 day before arrival date: 25% of total Rental penalty
- Between 31 and 59 days before arrival date: 50% of total Rental penalty
- Less than 30 days before arrival date: NO REFUND 100% penalty
- Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to six (6) persons. An additional charge or $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to six (6) will be assessed. Please provide the details and passport information once a booking confirmation is received.
MINIMUM STAY – This property requires a seven (7) night minimum stay. If a rental is taken for less than seven days, the guest will be charged the seven-night rate.
INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen & towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is NOT included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate of $ 15. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of TOTAL payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
PARKING –Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to two hundred dollars ($200).
TRAVEL INSURANCE – We highly recommend all guests purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to www.InsureMyTrip.com for details and to purchase.
All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.